Free to all Members
|9:45am||Inferno 360°||Inferno 360°|
A high intensity, functional training workout combining cardiovascular endurance, strengthening, and agility exercises. Challenging and creative workouts are provided each class! Classes take place in the Functional Training Area and the basketball court. The Functional Training Area is equipped with Rogue equipment, TRX suspension trainers, battle ropes, plyometric boxes, climbing ropes, medicine balls, rowers, sleds, and kettlebells. Classes are limited to the first (16) participants and lasts up to 45 minutes/Boot Camp Blast - 30 minutes.
Group Fitness Policies & Procedures
- All classes must have 3 participants to begin.
- Children must be 13 years of age or older to participate. Direct parental supervision is required unless child has completed complimentary Teen Fitness Program.
- Inform the instructor of any physical limitations you may have.
- Wear appropriate clothing, tennis shoes, and no heavy perfumes.
- Please silence cell phones.
- Please allow previous class to exit before entering for next class.
- Classes are subject to be changed based on participation. Classes must maintain a minimum of 6 participants consistently.
- For questions, contact Program Director, Brandi Derrick at 601.925.7915