Basketball & Racquetball Courts
Children ages 12 and younger are welcome to use the basketball and racquetball courts located on the 2nd floor at all times but must have:
1. *Parental supervision - Monday thru Friday from opening to 4:30PM and All Day Saturday & Sunday
2. *Direct parental supervision - Monday thru Friday during peak hours of operation from 4:30PM until closing
To ensure play, racquetball court reservations are recommended and can be made at the front desk. For upcoming events on the basketball courts, a weekly court schedule will be posted by court #1 and updated each Friday for the upcoming week.
The Rec Room: Pool Table & Ping Pong Table
Located on the 1st floor near the Child Watch Center, children and adults of all ages are welcome to use the pool table and ping pong table during all hours of operation. For children 12 years of age and younger, *direct parental supervision is required at all times since the area is not staffed.
Children 6-12 years of age can use the walking track during all hours of operation but must have *direct parental supervision. Children ages 5 and younger are not allowed on the walking track unless the parent(s) abide by the stroller policies listed below.
Walking Track Stroller Policies:
- Baby strollers are allowed on the walking track Monday through Saturday from 11am - 4pm and Sunday from 1 - 3pm.
- No baby carriers, slings, wraps, or backpacks are allowed on the walking track.
- Baby must be properly secured in the stroller at all times.
Fitness Equipment, Group Fitness Classes, and Group Aquatic Classes
Children ages 12 and younger are not allowed to do the following regardless of level of supervision:
- To operate, sit, or stand by any piece of cardiovascular equipment, strength equipment, functional training equipment, or stretching mats on the 2nd or 3rd floor fitness areas.
- To participate in any group fitness classes, group aquatic classes, or Pilates Reformer classes unless specifically programmed for ages 12 and younger.
Children ages 13-15 are allowed to use the following during all hours of operation:
- All cardiovascular, strength, and functional training equipment, and stretching areas on the 2nd and 3rd floors but must be under *direct parental supervision unless they have participated in our Teen Fitness Program (see below).
- The walking track but must be under *parental supervision.
- All group fitness classes, group aquatic classes, and Pilates Reformer classes but must be under *direct parental supervision unless they have participated in our Teen Fitness Program (see below).
- The basketball and racquetball courts on the 2nd floor but must be under *parental supervision.
- The Rec Room (pool & ping pong table), but the parent must be somewhere in the facility at all times.
- The lap pool and therapy pool but must be under *direct parental supervision unless they have participated in our Teen Fitness Program (see below).
- The locker room, showers, whirlpool, cold plunge, dry sauna, and steam room but must be under *direct parental supervision.
- Click here to view Teen Fitness Program details.
|*Parental Supervision vs. *Direct Parental Supervision|
|*Parental Supervision:||The child or children must remain within eyesight of the parent or guardian, who is at least 18 years of age, at all times.|
|*Direct Parental Supervision:||Whichever area the child or children is in, the parent or guardian, who is at least 18 years of age, must be within arms length of them at all times.|